I shared a part of my journal entry with a friend recently. So I decided to share it with the world, because what is good for one can be expanded to all.
- Successful start of Line Management.
- Transfer of stipends to loved ones.
- Tithe payment.
- Proactively manage meeting times and duration, to ensure prompt conclusion of the agenda.
- Ignore what adds no value. Not all calls for my opinion need to be answered.
- Decline meetings that only need me for credibility. Value addition or No-No.
- People want more responsibility, but what helps them really grow, is smart trust.
– Osasu Oviawe